Why an Online Catalog is Better than a Paper Catalog?
Catalogs have been used for over a century as a way to market products and services. They are effective because they allow businesses to target their customers with specific messages and offers. In the digital age, catalogs have evolved from being printed on paper to becoming interactive platforms on which businesses can reach out to their customers directly.
It is safe to say that paper catalogs are now obsolete. A paper catalog is a waste of resources and takes up too much space. It is more environmentally friendly to use an online catalog because it doesn’t require printing or distributing materials.
Why an online catalog is better than a paper catalog?
- An online catalog is much more convenient than a paper catalog. You can view the entire contents of the catalog in one place conveniently and without wasting time. Also, you can search for products by keyword or browse by category. If you’re looking for a particular item, you don’t have to go through the whole thing again — just do a search and find it instantly!
- An online catalog is available 24/7 so that customers can view it anytime they want. Paper catalogs are only available when the store is open, which can be inconvenient for customers who work during normal business hours.
- They allow you to track results more easily. With an online catalog, you can track how much traffic your website receives and how many people actually looked at each page. You can also see which items sold and which ones didn’t, allowing you to make changes as needed.
- You get more information about your customers. By collecting information from those who visit your website, you can learn more about who they are and what they want from your company — information that would be difficult or impossible to get through other means of communication like phone calls or emails.
- Having an online catalog is also beneficial when it comes to customer service because it allows customers who have trouble finding something on your site to contact you directly via chat support system, email or phone and get their questions answered immediately instead of having to wait for a response from a salesperson or manager who may not be available at all times during business hours due to any reason.
- An online catalog can also be updated within minutes of changes being made in the warehouse, so you can always be sure that your customers are seeing the latest version of your product line.
- You can include videos, photos, links, and much more to your online catalog so that your customers can get better interact with your products and services.
The Wrap Up
Digital catalogs can benefit businesses in many ways. They are cost-effective, easy to produce and distribute, and offer a highly interactive experience for customers.
If you want to create an online catalog for your business, you should choose one professional page turning software like Enhanc.
Enhanc is an easy-to-use and advanced feature enriched catalog maker that enables users to create an online catalog with the real page flipping effect. You can use it to convert your PDF files into an interactive catalog. Enhanc offers different customization features so that users can customize their online catalogs as they want. It enables you to integrate a shopping cart, CRM tools, and much more into your catalog.
Enhanc boasts of its lowest pricing in the market. You can use Enhanc for only $15 per month. Enhanc is now offering 14 days free of cost trial. You can avail of the trial without any commitment or giving credit or debit card details.